Sometimes one just beings to truly believe that those in healthcare it should rename the information services department to information services neanderthal technology.
Why one may ask, well take a look at the latest version of healthcare analytics.
The key findings of the report are:
- The under-investment in IT continues
- Emerging replacement technologies and applications in the electronic medical record (EMR) environment will significantly impact current legacy applications
- Interoperability concerns, driven by increasing EMR implementation, are impacting ancillary and clinical department applications as well as regional health information organization
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) has just begun to penetrate the market--fewer than one in five hospitals use this technology
Subscribe and Share!Did you enjoy this article? Your feedback is very important! I'd like to invite you to keep up to date with the latest posts from Anticlue. We offer several venues. If you have some questions, help can be found here.
- Become a Facebook Fan
- Subscribe to Anticlue
- Follow me on Twitter
- Add to Technorati Favorites
- Digg this post